Go to Email & News to manage your email, search the web, stay up to date with current news and more.
Set Up and Use Purchase Controls Set Up and Use Purchase Controls FiOS TV allows you to order movies, premium content, Pay Per View, and more with just a few clicks of your remote control. You can safeguard your purchases by requiring a Purchase PIN to be entered prior to making any purchase.
A Purchase PIN needs to be set up on each Set Top Box on which you would like to safeguard purchases.
To set up and use Purchase Controls:
2. Using the arrow buttons on your remote, highlight Settings and press OK.
3. Highlight System and press OK.
4. Select Parental/Purchase and press OK.
5. Create or enter your 4-digit Parental Controls PIN. You'll then need to retype your PIN
to confirm your selection.
6. Select Purchase Controls to turn them on or off.
7. If you don't have a Purchase PIN established, you will be prompted to create one.
8. Select Use Parental PIN to use your Parental Controls PIN as your Purchase PIN or
select Use Purchase PIN to use a different PIN for Purchase Controls
9. Once Purchase Controls are turned on, you will be prompted to enter your
Purchase Controls PIN before making a purchase through your remote control.