Albuquerque, New Mexico Jobs
Customer service representatives in our Albuquerque call center describe the work culture as diverse and casual. When they’re not taking calls, they find Zen in the relaxation rooms, lounge areas and break rooms. The office has a designated workspace for every employee and conference rooms for team meetings, training and daily huddles. The game room is another great place to relax and unwind during break time: playing air hockey, shooting pool and more.
- Several shopping centers, including Republic Square Shopping Center and Coronado Center, aren’t far from our offices.
- Many restaurants near our offices serve tasty New Mexican cuisine.
- Three Albuquerque casinos offer gaming, nightlife, dining and entertainment.
Interstates 25 and 40 run through Albuquerque. The city runs a public bus system, and commuter trains connect to nearby towns. The main airport is Albuquerque International Sunport.
- Burn off calories and stress in our fitness center.
- Have some fun and get to know your coworkers in our game room, playing video games, air hockey, pool and ping pong.
- Take it easy after a productive day in our relaxation room.