Alpharetta, Georgia Jobs
Our Alpharetta call center is home to hundreds of customer service representatives. The center has open seating and is surrounded by lakes, walking trails shopping and fine dining. While on break, the team relaxes and unwinds in the break rooms and lounge areas. This is also a perfect time for accessing the VIP Room – a room that has arcades, pool tables, foosball and Wii entertainment. The staff at this call center is very close-knit and takes part in daily team huddles and weekly employee activities.
- The 12,000-seat Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in Encore Park hosts concerts and community events.
- Webb Bridge Park is a multi-use facility with soccer and baseball fields, trails, tennis courts, picnic areas and a playground.
- The Avalon community includes great shopping and restaurants along with a 12-screen theater.
Alpharetta is on the north side of Atlanta, which is served by two interstates (I-85 and I-75) and by Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International, the world’s busiest airport in terms of passenger traffic.
- Have fun in our VIP room with arcade games, pool table, foosball and Wii entertainment system.
- See what options you have for continuing your education at our on-site Strayer University office.
- Save time and trips to the gym by exercising at our on-site fitness center.