Basking Ridge, New Jersey Jobs
Thousands of employees representing all different teams work in the Basking Ridge office so it’s a great place to meet new people every day. When we’re not working hard, we’re eating great food. The cafeteria offers specials every day: sushi stations, custom salad bars, taco bars and more. All that great food gives us reason to work off the calories – that’s why fitness thrives here. The rent-a-bike program, Pilates and massage therapy are employee favorites. Summer Lunch Jams give our employees an opportunity to take the stage and show off their musical talents.
- Basking Ridge is only about 35 miles west of New York City, making it easy to get to the city by car or rail.
- The streets of downtown are lined with shops that make for great shopping and dining.
- Morristown, N.J., is a favorite hotspot for restaurants and lounges and is just a few minutes down the road.
Basking Ridge has two train stations and is less than 30 miles from Newark Liberty International Airport. Interstates 78 and 287 pass near the town.
- Shed your workday stress at our on-site fitness center.
- Ready to continue your education? Take the first step at our on-site Strayer University office.
- Need a place to recharge your creative juices? There’s nothing like a few minutes in our game room to rejuvenate you.