Columbia, South Carolina Jobs
The Columbia call center has open seating with a mix of workspaces and offices. Many employees take advantage of mobile seating arrangement by sitting in a different seat daily or weekly. We celebrate success with fun team activities: hot dog days, monthly recognition awards, family fun day and pep rallies. Those working the night shift have their share of fun with regular “night shift” events.
- Columbia, South Carolina’s downtown area is perfect for shopping and dining.
- Colonial Life Arena is an 18,000-seat indoor venue that’s home concerts, sporting events and other entertainment.
- Scenic Lake Murray is a short drive from Elgin. There, you’ll find opportunities for boating, swimming, fishing and more.
US Highway 1 runs through Elgin and serves as the town’s Main Street. Interstate 20 runs just outside of town and connects to Interstate 77 just outside of Columbia.
- Our fitness center will let you stay in shape without having to worry about traveling to a gym after work.
- When you get a break, have a fun game of ping pong with a colleague.
- Find out about education options at our on-site Strayer University office.