El Paso, Texas Jobs
Our call center in El Paso is family-oriented and welcoming, so you’re sure to find a mentor here. Customer-service representatives take part in Verizon’s award-winning training and build camaraderie through friendly competitions, after-hours events and team-building activities. The call center has sit-to-stand desks and plenty of privacy rooms for team meetings and training. During break time, the team relaxes in one of the many break rooms or takes part in on-site recreational activities: basketball, foosball, pool and more.
- Las Palmas Marketplace is about a mile from our offices and offers dining, shopping and a movie theater.
- Downtown El Paso is about a 20-minute drive. There, you’ll find lots of restaurants, entertainment venues and lounges.
- The city is home to Franklin Mountains State Park, the largest urban park in the country. It’s the perfect place for biking, hiking and picnicking.
I-10 runs through El Paso as well as several major highways. El Paso International Airport serves the area. The city operates bus and trolley services.
- See what options you have to continue your education at our on-site Strayer University office.
- Visit Avenue C, our micro-mart, for snacks and other food.
- A quick game on our pool or ping pong tables or on the basketball court is a great way to have fun and hang out with your coworkers.