Little Rock, Arkansas Jobs
Located directly across the Arkansas River, our call center is just ten minutes away from downtown Little Rock. The center is vibrant with hundreds of customer service representative taking customer calls. It has open seating and meeting rooms for employee training and professional development workshops. Excellent customer service starts with excellent team dynamics, so we make it a point to infuse fun and team bonding in the office. Employees take part in rock rallies, foosball competitions, ping pong tournaments and more.
- Verizon Arena, Little Rock’s main entertainment venue, is just a few miles from the Verizon offices.
- The Verizon facility overlooks the beautiful Arkansas River.
- Allsopp Park and Knoop Park are both just a short drive from the Verizon offices.
- The Verizon Soccer Fields are a few blocks north of our office building.
Two primary interstates serve Little Rock: Interstate 40 and Interstate 30. Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport is situated just east of downtown, and Amtrak offers service to Chicago and San Antonio.
- Our game room features gaming systems, board games, foosball tables and large-screen TVs with video-streaming capability.
- After a hard day’s work, get your heart pumping at our fitness center.
- Use and test the latest mobile devices in our tech evolution room.