Los Angeles, California Jobs
Our Playa Vista, Los Angeles campus consists of three buildings, surrounded by picnic areas, volleyball courts and outdoor ping pong areas. Our product and new business team sits in this office. We make it a point to connect employees to fitness and that’s especially true here. Once or twice a week, personal trainers host energizing team workout sessions. There’s also (free) food along the way. Fruit Tuesdays and Pizza Thursdays are an employee favorite. Food trucks stop at the office daily and vendors drop by to surprise employees with samples.
- Playa Vista’s location provides access to beaches in minutes, and downtown Los Angeles is less than 20 miles away.
- Nearby Marina del Rey boasts the world’s largest man-made small-craft harbor.
- Santa Monica Place, to the north, is an open-air shopping center with lots of stores and rooftop dining that offers ocean views.
I-10 begins in Santa Monica (just north of Playa Vista) and heads east; I-405 is nearby and runs north and south. Los Angeles International Airport is just south of Playa Vista.
- Take an after-work walk with your furry best friend in our dog park.
- Get a group of coworkers together to have fun and get some exercise at our sand volleyball court.
- Need a quick snack or coffee? Check out our convenience store or on-site coffee shop.