North Charleston, South Carolina Jobs
Charleston has been named the No. 1 US city for the fourth year in a row by Condé Nast. Located in the city of vibrant culture and genuine hospitality, our call center has open seating, several meeting rooms, quiet rooms, an educational resource room and a designated room for nursing mothers. The call center also has many break areas with ping pong tables, foosball, shuffleboard and board games. It is in close proximity to restaurants, theaters and shopping complexes.
- The Liberty Mall Shopping Center offers ample dining and shopping options, and the Tanger Outlet Center Charleston is also nearby.
- Beaches along the Atlantic Ocean are only about a 20-minute drive from North Charleston.
- The North Charleston Coliseum is less than two miles from our offices and is home to lots of concerts, sporting events and other entertainment.
North Charleston is served by the Charleston International Airport. Interstate 26 and Interstate 526 run through the area. The city operates a public bus system.
- Stay in shape by working out in our on-site fitness center.
- If you’re interested in furthering your education, you can learn how at our on-site Strayer University office.
- Nursing mothers can take advantage of our private lactation rooms.