Rancho Cordova, California Jobs
Getting employees excited and engaged is an important part of our work culture, and that’s particularly true at Rancho Cordova. In this call center, we create an energizing environment by playing lively music on office speakers. And during “Winter Wonderland” – always an employee favorite – team members decorate office floors thematically each year. Other fun activities include: BBQs, theme days, summer carnivals, cultural celebrations and more. Career exploration sessions and educational workshops are often held on-site to inform about career progression within the company.
- Zinfandel Square Shopping Center and Rancho Cordova Town Center offer shopping and dining less than two miles from our offices. Many more options are nearby as well.
- The city is famous for its Koreana Plaza market and thriving Korean food scene.
- There are several wineries and breweries in the Rancho Cordova area that are open for tours and tastings.
The Sacramento International Airport is about a 30-minute drive from Rancho Cordova. Highway 50 runs through the city and connects to interstates 5, 305 and 80.
- It can be tough to find time to work out during a busy workday, but our convenient on-site fitness center can help you stay in shape.
- Take a moment to relax in our recreational area.
- Have some fun in our game room playing video games, ping pong, pool and foosball.