Reading, United Kingdom Jobs
Our Reading office has an open seating plan: collaborative work spaces, meeting rooms and telepresence rooms. The office is surrounded by lakes, outdoor seating areas, coffee shops and restaurants. Employees host and take part in fun team activities such as: running club races, summer barbeques, bring your kids to work day, sponsored walkathons and more.
- Less than 50 miles from London, Reading is an economic and cultural powerhouse of its own, with its own set of commuters.
- There are more than 100 parks and playgrounds in the city and five miles of riverside paths along the River Thames.
- The annual Reading Music Festival brings tens of thousands of concertgoers and a long list of popular international music acts.
You may not be in London, but it’s still easy to get around. Reading is a major hub of Britain’s National Rail system, and the M4 motorway runs through the town.
- No need to plan a special trip to the grocery store. Just pick up what you need at our convenience store.
- Our on-site childcare facility gives you the peace of mind of knowing that your child is nearby and well taken care of.
- With our dry cleaners, looking your best at work is easier than ever