Wilmington, North Carolina Jobs
Work hard — play hard. That’s the motto we live by in the Wilmington call center. Our work environment is very positive and welcoming so you’re sure to find a mentor here. The office has an open seating arrangement, break rooms and a lounge with foosball and ping pong tables. The call center is also surrounded by walking trails, volleyball and basketball courts. Employees participate in team meetings, outdoor workshops and fun employee recognition events.
- Our offices in Wilmington are less than five miles from the Atlantic Ocean and lots of beach restaurants and shops.
- Independence Mall offers a variety of shopping and dining options, as does the Cotton Exchange of Wilmington, a renovated historic building.
- Downtown Wilmington sits on the Cape Fear River and is a hub for food, entertainment, shopping and nightlife.
The Wilmington International Airport serves the city. Interstate 40 runs through Wilmington and ends there near the coast. The city provides buses for public transit.
- Check out our fitness center. It’s a great place to burn some calories after work.
- Have a little fun and get to know your coworkers with a game of pool or ping pong.
- Nursing mothers can take advantage of our private lactation rooms.