Service members and military spouses are valued for their exceptional leadership qualities, diverse skillsets and dedication to teamwork. Such qualities translate well into a career at Verizon, where we share the same core values.
Recognized as a ‘Top 10 Military Friendly Employer,' we cater to military service members and veterans with personal and professional development programs, flexibility, a wide range of benefits and more. We also offer veterans the opportunity to work across career areas so they can find a challenging yet rewarding career that best suits their interests and expertise.
"I feel honored to have served in the military," McAdam says. "I've told many others that it's a great way for anyone to start any career. The things you learn in the military stay with you for life, and the bonds developed among service members are also lifelong and serve you well in a business career."
- Lowell McAdam, Chairman and CEO, Verizon.
U.S. Navy Veteran
From the Military to the Workforce
We appreciate your service in the armed forces and value the skills you acquired during your service.
When you’re ready to transition from the military to the civilian workforce, we hope you’ll consider joining our team. Verizon actively recruits service members and offers a wealth of opportunities and support.
- 11,200+ Veterans employed by Verizon
- We value your commitment, experience and focus on completing every mission.
- We invest in recruiters, mentoring programs and other resources for service members.
- We support the 100,000 Jobs Mission, a coalition committed to hiring veterans.
- Our efforts have been recognized by G.I. Jobs, Military Times, Military Spouse and U.S. Veterans Magazine.
Honoring Those Who Served
Join Our Talent Network
Verizon’s Military Talent Network provides veterans, current service members and military spouses with information on career opportunities and upcoming recruiting events.
Join Our Military Network
You can also e-mail our regional recruitment teams to discover the career opportunities available to military veterans.