Verizon Communications offers a Direct Stock Purchase and Share Ownership Plan. The plan allows participants to invest in Verizon Communications stock conveniently and economically. If you are not a registered shareowner, initial enrollment can be made by investing at least $250 or by authorizing the Plan Administrator to automatically deduct five (5) $50 monthly payments from your U.S. bank account.
Key features include:
- Easy enrollment with either a minimal investment or automatic deductions from your U.S. bank account.
- Online account access to manage your investments, make additional stock purchases and reinvest dividends.
- Ability to have Plan Administrator hold your Verizon Communications stock certificates for security with the Direct Registration System.
- Establish an IRA that invests in Verizon Communications shares.
For more information, view the Plan Prospectus.
For enrollment, account access and other services, please contact Computershare, our Plan Administrator.
- Online: Access the Computershare Verizon registration/login site
- By phone: Call Computershare at (800) 631-2355 in the U.S. or outside the U.S. at (781) 575-3994. For hearing-impaired assistance using a TDD/TTY teletypewriter, call (800) 952-9245.
Verizon Shareowner Services
P.O. Box 43078
Providence, RI 02940-3078
Services and forms
You can access many services and forms related to your Verizon Direct Invest account directly from the Computershare website. If you have questions or require assistance, please call our plan agent, Computershare at (800) 631-2355.
Dividend reinvest and direct deposit of dividends
Your Verizon dividends can be reinvested automatically or directly deposited in either your checking or savings account on dividend payment dates. Direct deposit is a fast and efficient means of depositing dividends and safeguarding against lost checks or mail delays. Login to your account and set up either dividend reinvestment or direct deposit on the My Details tab.
To access forms for stock transfers from your Verizon account, please login to Computershare.
eCommunications with eTree®
In an effort to conserve natural resources, Verizon Communications is proud to offer shareowners an opportunity to be environmentally responsible. You can receive secure links to annual meeting materials, Direct Invest statements and 1099 dividend forms to access them online. This helps Verizon reduce the amount of materials we print and mail. Sign up with eTree today.