Here are the top 5 ways to save on your next great smartphone on Verizon:
- Now, buy an iPhone 6s and get another free. Beginning today, when you buy an iPhone 6s 16GB you’ll receive another one free after up to $650 mail-in rebate, each with new device payment purchase and one new line activation. The free device applies only to iPhone 6s 16GB.
- Get a $100 bill credit when you purchase a new smartphone. This offer applies to any smartphone purchased and activated on device payment when you switch from another carrier to Verizon. You can combine it with the iPhone 6s offer as well as the $650 offer to pay off your old phone or contract when you switch to Verizon and trade in your phone.
- Buy a Samsung Galaxy S7 or Samsung Galaxy S7 edge and get another free. For a limited time, when you purchase a Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 edge you’ll receive another, of equal or lesser value, free after mail-in rebate. Both must be purchased and activated on device payment.
- Switch to Verizon and receive up to $650 to pay off your old phone or contract when you trade in your phone. If you’re switching to Verizon you can also receive up to $650 and trade in your phone. What’s the fastest way to score these savings? Stop by a Verizon store to complete your trade in and learn about your savings.
- Exclusive 3-month offer for HBO NOW® when you switch to Verizon, upgrade or activate a new line. With the HBO NOW® offer you get on-the-go access to ALL of HBO - every episode of every season of HBO’s best original series, the biggest and latest Hollywood hit movies before any other streaming service.
1. New device payment activation req’d per device. One device requires new line of service. Taxes on retail prices due at sale. Lines must be active for 6 mos. Free device applies only to iPhone 6s 16 GB. First phone: $27.08/mo per 24 mos; 0% APR. Second phone: $649.99 full retail price less up to $650 mail-in Visa® Prepaid Card.
2. New device payment activation & port-in req’d. $100 bill credit applied within 2-3 billing cycles. Limited time offer.
3. New device payment activation req’d per device. One device requires new line of service. Each phone: $28/month or $33/month for 24 months; 0% APR. 2nd phone of equal or lesser value: S7 ($672) or S7 edge ($792) retail price before up to $792 mail-in Visa prepaid card. Taxes on retail prices at sale. Lines must be active for 6 mos.
4. New smartphone device payment activation & port-in req'd. Get up to $650 prepaid card for installment plan balance less trade-in value (or up to $350 prepaid card for early termination fees less trade-in value). Trade-in must be in good working and cosmetic condition and be worth more than $0. Line must remain active for 6 mos. Visa prepaid card mailed within 8 weeks after receipt of claim. Limited time offer.
5. New device payment activation or upgrade, and enrollment in an HBO NOW subscription required. After the 3 month promotional period, your HBO NOW subscription will be automatically charged to your credit card at $14.99/mo. Cancel before promotion period ends to avoid $14.99 subscription fee by calling 1-855-9-HBO-NOW (1-855-942-6669) or emailing email@example.com. Limited time offer.
Trevor Thomas is Verizon’s national corporate communications manager for wireless pricing, plans and promotions, where he writes about his own personal experiences with wireless technology.