Enterprises today are faced with managing growing bandwidth demands, more applications and far flung disparate networks. In fact, 67 percent of IT decision makers indicate legacy networks are a bottleneck. With Verizon’s Advanced Network Retainer clients benefit in 5 ways:
- An initial network architecture and strategy workshop that provides a clear roadmap to drive business and investment decisions.
- On-demand network consulting services reduce the need to for in-house network staff.
- Capital expenses are turned into operating expenses to enable clients to invest their dollars more strategically.
- Three flat-fee, on-demand service levels - Bronze, Silver, and Gold – enable clients to manage upfront their cost allocations on an annual basis.
- Network experts help design and architect next generation networks, including SDN and IPv6.
Hear Vice President of Professional Services Anthony Turni and Associate Director Jeff Neikirk explain how Verizon is helping its clients around the world keep pace with digital transformation from the network up. Watch video on You Tube.
For more information on Advanced Network Retainer, visit http://verizon.com/about/news/verizon-advanced-network-retainer-transformation/. To talk to an account specialist, contact us at 1-877-297-7816.