Verizon Enterprise Solutions (Booth #1221) will be at Enterprise Connect 2016 from March 7 through 10, in Orlando, Fla., showcasing its Business Communications portfolio. Verizon leaders will be on site to demo and discuss recent product developments including how enterprise customers can now access the “virtual office” via the Verizon 4G LTE Private Network, along with upcoming announcements such as its Unified Customer Experience launch.
Verizon experts will participate on a number of panels and speaking engagements covering topics ranging from cloud-based contact centers to the Internet of Things (IoT), including:
Monday, March 7
- Driving a Unified Communications Strategy with a Mobile-First Approach | 5:30 – 5:50 p.m. ET (Location: Market Leaders Theater) with speaker Frank Ciccone, executive director, Verizon Enterprise Solutions.
Tuesday, March 8
- Taking SIP Trunks to the Next Level: Doing More While Still Saving Money | 2:45 – 4:00 p.m. ET (Location: Sun B) with panelist Tom Dalrymple, director, IP Communications, Verizon Enterprise Solutions.
Wednesday, March 9
- Cloud Summit: Is Cloud Communications Ready to Fulfill Its Potential? | 9:05 – 10:00 a.m. ET (Location: Osceola C) with panelist Frank Ciccone, executive director, Verizon Enterprise Solutions.
- 5 Tough Questions to Ask Your (Would-Be) UCaaS Provider | 1:30pm – 2:15 p.m. ET (Location: Osceola A) with panelist Alex Doyle, director Unified Communications and Collaboration, Verizon Enterprise Solutions.
Thursday, March 10
- Disruptor Panel: Internet of Things and Enterprise Communications: Is Convergence Coming | 9:00 – 10:00 a.m. ET. (Location: Sun A) with panelist Mary Beth Hall, director, IoT Product Development, Verizon.
“Verizon continues to be a market leader in the unified communications market with innovative solutions that enable our customers to manage their digital transformation,” said Frank Ciccone, executive director sales, Business Communications, Verizon Enterprise Solutions. “Our ability to leverage our core competency in , mobility and technology gives us an unfettered advantage that helps our customers stay ahead of their competitors.”
Verizon will feature six demonstrations stations at its booth, including:
- Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCCaaS/VCE)
- Collaboration: (Webex/CCA/Spark)
- Virtual Contact Center (VCC)
- Unified Customer Experience (CX)
- Visual Interactive Calling (VIC)
Visit Verizon Enterprise Solutions at Enterprise Connect (Booth #1221) and follow us on Twitter: @VZEnterprise and include hashtags #FutureMaker and #EC16.