Gina Rodriguez teams up with Verizon to launch Bienvenido a lo Mejor and talk value of connections
Today Verizon and award-winning actress Gina Rodriguez kicked off Bienvenido a lo Mejor, a nationwide campaign to engage Hispanic millennials with experiences and connections that can fuel their fast, varied and always-on lifestyles. For today’s consumers, access to the people and passions that matter most is essential to staying culturally-connected and inspired. Verizon is listening to their consumers and inviting them to win exclusive, one-on-one experiences with some of the most exciting and inspiring individuals in the food, entertainment, beauty and sports worlds.
“Everyday I count on my personal and professional connections to help motivate me to be the best I can be,” said Gina Rodriguez. “Whether it’s a text to my friends, calls to my family or a video chat with my director, Verizon allows me to stay connected wherever I may be.”
Gina and Verizon are asking consumers to share why they want to connect with these individuals via Twitter or Instagram using # LoMejorDeMi and tagging @Verizon starting today through August 15. Consumers can enter via videos, images or simply a written entry for the chance to win an exclusive experience and create videos that will be socially shared with:
- Juan Manuel Barrientos: Get cookin’ with one of Latin America’s best chefs at El Cielo, his award-winning restaurant, in Miami.
- Alejandro Bedoya: Kick around Miami with the U.S. men’s national star on a tour of his favorite spots, on and off the field.
- Yasmin Maya: Learn how to perfect your look for any occasion with popular beauty vlogger – from a night out with friends, to a dinner date, to that important meeting.
- Megan Nicole: From traveling around the world to perform her hit songs to interacting with her fans online, learn what it takes to be one of the most recognized musicians in the digital world.
“Hispanics keep their pulse on dozens of passion points: from friends and family to pop culture, sports and cuisine,” said Javier Andrade-Marin, Marketing Director at Verizon. “Staying connected to the people and passions that interest them the most is very important to their lifestyles, and requires the strongest network, as they navigate fluidly between all their worlds and all their interests.”
* Visit verizonbienvenido.dja.com for full entry rules and submission requirements.