Verizon Perks, the program that provides a series of benefits and savings opportunities to Verizon residential customers, is about to get even better.
The enhancements include more online discounts for top national brands, free savings opportunities in each community Verizon serves, and numerous free surprises and ongoing Verizon insider offers.
Verizon Perks, which launched in December 2009, is offered exclusively to Verizon customers who are registered users of My Verizon on www.myverizon.com. Any Verizon residential customer can register.
"Verizon Perks has been well-received by our customers, and these next enhancements are designed to add even more value to the customer relationship," said Mike Ritter, Verizon's chief marketing officer for consumer wireline and business services. "Customers will get great discounts on nearly 100 national brand names and more opportunities to save money right in their own backyard.
"Best of all, customers don't have to keep track of anything or accumulate reward points. They just go to 'My Verizon,' click on the 'My Perks tab,' and start saving and enjoying," Ritter said.
Additions to Verizon Perks fall into three broad categories - discounts and savings, giveaways, and insider information.
Discounts and savings With Verizon Perks
- Discounts of up to 30 percent for products and accessories from Lenovo, HP, Dell and other premier brands. Electronics make up 30 percent of the available items.
- Discounts of up to 35 percent for merchandise from premier brands like Samsung, Samsonite, Citizen, Michael Kors, Mikasa, Apple and Tumi.
- Free annual membership to the Verizon online Entertainment® SaversGuide®. (Note: Available to all Verizon broadband and FiOS customers only.) With merchant locations in more than 140 markets across North America, The SaversGuide offers discounts from more than 60,000 retail, dining, travel and activities providers in 175,000 locations to be used at local, neighborhood restaurants, stores and more.
Verizon Perks and Giveaways
- Opportunities to test drive FiOS TV premium features, like Showtime and NFL RedZone.
- Free Family Game Night every Friday for all of the "gamers" in the family.
- Opportunities to enter sweepstakes, and receive ongoing giveaways and offers like free preview weekends for FiOS premium channels.
- Company insights into new services like Flex View and coming features exclusive to FiOS directly from company releases.
- Access to community forums and other resources like Verizon's Thinkfinity and Idea Exchange.
- Access to the Verizon Customer Lab, which provides customers with the opportunity to be among the first to try out new services and make comments and suggestions.
"Verizon Perks is our way of saying 'thank you for choosing Verizon' to our customers," said Ritter. "The objective is to make the program every bit as valuable to customers as our intelligent networks -- and we think we have gotten there."
Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE, NASDAQ:VZ), headquartered in New York, is a global leader in delivering broadband and other wireless and wireline communications services to mass market, business, government and wholesale customers. Verizon Wireless operates America's most reliable wireless network, serving 94.1 million customers nationwide. Verizon also provides converged communications, information and entertainment services over America's most advanced fiber-optic network, and delivers innovative, seamless business solutions to customers around the world. A Dow 30 company, Verizon employs a diverse workforce of more than 194,000 and last year generated consolidated revenues of $106.6 billion. For more information, visit www.verizon.com.