Verizon Wireless Adds to Growing List of 4G LTE and Global Ready Devices at 2012 International Consumer Electronics Show
Verizon Wireless is picking up where it left off in 2011 by adding six new 4G LTE devices to its expanding list. Verizon Wireless continues to lead the way in 4G with the fastest and most reliable 4G network in the United States, covering more than 200 million people in 190 markets. Additionally, for the first time on its network, Verizon Wireless announced a Global Ready™ BlackBerry® Curve™.
From expanding its family of DROIDs to new Verizon Jetpacks™, Verizon Wireless introduced something for everyone at 2012 CES.
New 4G LTE Devices
- Spectrum™ by LG: The Spectrum is the first device for Verizon Wireless to feature a 4.5-inch True HD In-Plane Switching (IPS) display. Intensifying its True HD capabilities, Spectrum by LG customers will have exclusive HD access to the ESPN™ ScoreCenter application.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab™ 7.7: The Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 boasts a brilliant Super AMOLED™ Plus touchscreen display, allowing customers to watch movies, view pictures and play games that come to life in high-definition 720p (1280x800) resolution. The Galaxy Tab 7.7 features a 1.4 GHz dual-core processor and HTML5 Web browser to quickly access the Web, stream music and more at blazing speeds using the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network.
- Verizon Jetpack™ – EuFi890: Developed by ZTE, the Jetpack is a Global Ready 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot. Harnessing the power of the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network, the Jetpack allows customers to share blazing fast Internet connectivity with up to 10 Wi-Fi-enabled devices.
- Verizon Jetpack™ – MiFi® 4620L: This Verizon Jetpack is a Global Ready™ 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot and the next generation of the Novatel Wireless MiFi Intelligent Mobile Hotspot portfolio. The Jetpack creates a personal Wi-Fi cloud, capable of sharing high-speed 4G LTE and 3G Mobile Broadband Internet connectivity with up to 10 Wi-Fi-enabled devices simultaneously.
DROID Family Continues to Grow
- DROID 4 by Motorola: A 4G LTE smartphone capable of handling the most demanding lifestyles, DROID 4 by Motorola is deceivingly slim and includes a full five-row QWERTY keyboard. DROID 4 is business-ready with government-grade encryption to keep data secure.
- DROID RAZR™ MAXX™ by Motorola: Designed for customers who spend their days and nights multitasking between work and play. This 4G LTE smartphone is a marathon runner with enough endurance to let customers talk on the phone for more than 21 hours straight on a single charge.
- DROID RAZR™ by Motorola in Purple: Equipped with the same great features and design, the DROID RAZR in Purple will soon shred through the Web at 4G LTE speeds with flying colors.
Global Ready BlackBerry Curve
- BlackBerry® Curve™ 9370: The first Global Ready BlackBerry Curve 9370 delivers the ultimate mobile communications and social experience with a highly refined and integrated suite of phone, email, messaging and social apps. Running on the Verizon Wireless 3G network, it’s equipped with the new BlackBerry® 7 operating system.
The Verizon booth is located in the Las Vegas Convention Center, South Hall, Booth #30259. For more information about Verizon at CES, visit www.verizonwireless.com/ces or follow Verizon Wireless news on Twitter at @VZWNews.