Transitioning from laptop to tablet has never been easier thanks to the new HP Spectre x2, now brought to you exclusively on Verizon, the better network. This ultra-thin Windows 10 2-in-1 PC combines a thin and light tablet design with the productivity of a notebook with a superior metal keyboard. By simply attaching the keyboard with its magnetic connector and its sturdy metal U-shaped kickstand, the HP Spectre x2 delivers an uncompromised laptop experience. You can order your HP Spectre x2 here or at Verizon retail stores today.
Whether you use the HP Spectre x2 as a tablet or laptop, you’ll enjoy a superior experience on the Verizon network. So take it with you, work on that PowerPoint presentation, watch a movie or take and share pictures. You’re covered on the nation’s largest and most reliable 4G LTE network.
With the HP Spectre x2, how you use it is up to you. Use it as a lightweight tablet for convenient, casual browsing. Or attach the included keyboard for full laptop productivity. Adjust the 150-degree kickstand to just the right angle for drawing or taking notes. However you use it, you’ll immerse yourself in the vivid 12-inch diagonal, 1920x1280 full HD IPS display.
A 3D imaging powerhouse
Capture and share 3D videos and stills, thanks to the depth-sensing technology of the Intel® RealSense™ camera. The rear-facing 3D camera with a dual digital microphone allows you to create realistic avatars, scan for 3D printouts, play games and more.
No hands required with the HP Spectre x2, thanks to hands-free control via Windows 10 and Cortana voice command. Finding files, managing your calendar and tracking packages has never been easier.
- Dual speakers with audio expertly tuned by Bang & Olufsen
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit operating system
- Two USB Type-C™ connectors, both with the capability to charge, power and connect to a display, transfer data and support HP Sleep and Charge.
- Offered with a USB-Type-C™ to USB Type-A adapter in the box.
- Features three cameras: 1) a HP Truevision FHD 5 mega pixel front facing camera for web chats; 2) HP Truevision HD 8 mega pixel rear facing camera to take pictures and shoot videos; and 3) Intel® RealSense™ Camera R200 to capture and enable 3D experiences.
- 4 GB RAM/128 GB SSD
Now you see me
Customers of Verizon can now send and receive video calls on their tablet when linked to an HD Voice and video capable phone over a Wi-Fi or cellular connection using the feature-rich Verizon Messages app.