Verizon Partner Solutions (VPS) is the global wholesale partner of choice to deliver a better experience on a better network - connecting customers to the digital world. During the third quarter, VPS worked with customers to deliver connectivity services such as Ethernet, voice and Internet solutions in 2,700 cities across the globe. Third quarter 2017 highlights include:
Clients and Partners:
VPS won new business, expanded current service or began agreed-upon work for a number of clients, including: Xaccel Networks (SIP and Ftti); Bandwave Systems (IDE, Ftti); Brodynt (IDE); Sompoint Communications (Ethernet); Telasco Communications (International SIP); and Dropbox (Partner Ports).
- VPS expanded its lit location list for competitive Ethernet access in Verizon’s ILEC territory.
- VPS developed new pricing for Wave services for 10G/100G solutions.
- VPS launched a Software-defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) solution with multi-service to help increase the flexibility, speed and efficiency of its customers’ networks.
Awards and Recognition:
- VPS was recognized by ATLANTIC-ACM in its US Metro Wholesale Service Provider Excellence awards in the ILEC category for:
- Service Delivery
- Customer Service
- Data Value, and
- Voice Value
- VPS was shortlisted by MEF in the Global and North American Wholesale Provider of the Year categories.
- VPS was recognised by Global Telecoms Business with:
- Wholesale Service Innovation for VZON-OE service