BASKING RIDGE, NJ — In conjunction with the new Chocolate by LG mobile music phone that's exclusively available to Verizon Wireless customers today, Verizon Wireless is also offering some of the hottest accessories that are sure to make for a delicious mobile music experience. Customers can purchase a range of accessories to fit their lifestyles, including Bluetooth® stereo headphones, portable speakers, microSDTM memory cards and a Music Essentials Kit will enhance the music capabilities of the Chocolate so customers can play and listen to high-quality digital music from Verizon Wireless' V CAST Music service.
Bluetooth lanyard stereo ear bud headsets are also available for Chocolate and include an in-line music controller with play, rewind, fast-forward, pause and stop capabilities. These headphones deliver rich stereo sound quality for optimal music and voice delivery and also feature caller ID display, 3-way calling and last number redial.
For customers who want a wired experience, stereo headsets from Sony and Jabra can also be used with the Chocolate. The Sony over the ear stereo headset includes a call answer/end button, fits over the ear and comes with interchangeable color caps so customers can customize their headset to fit their personal style. The in ear stereo headsets from Jabra allow customers to channel the sound directly into their ears to create great stereo sound.
If portable speakers are the must-have accessory for the music fan, the Chocolate can be used with portable speaker systems that are both easy to carry and easy to use. V CAST Music customers can pump up the volume when they want to share their music with friends with two options: universal portable speakers from LG and from Altec Lansing both provide excellent sound quality and feature a 3.5 mm stereo input and a 2.5 mm adapter so customers can plug their speakers into their Chocolates.
Because the Chocolate was designed for music lovers, the microSD memory port supports a 2GB memory card that can hold up to 1,000 songs. The powerful memory card enables customers to store their favorite music onto their wireless phones and take their music with them wherever they go.
The Music Essentials Kit makes it easy for V CAST Music customers to move their music from their PCs to their phones. The kit includes a starter CD with Windows MediaTM Player 10 and USB driver software, a USB cable with an in-line box to plug in the charger and stereo headset with microphone and Call, Answer and End buttons.
Starting today, customers can find a wide selection of accessories for use with Chocolate online at www.verizonwireless.com, including:
- Music Essential Kit for $29.99 which includes:
- Music Manager software
- USB Cable
- In ear stereo headset with Call, Answer and End capabilities
- Memory Cards
- 256MB for $29.99
- 512MB for $39.99
- 1G for $59.99
- 2G microSD card for $99.99
- Memory Card Reader for $19.99
- Portable Speakers and Headsets
- Universal portable speakers from LG for $49.99
- Universal portable speakers from Altec Lansing for $99.99
- Sony over the ear stereo headsets for $39.99
- Stereo 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm adapter with Call, Answer and End capabilities for $14.99
- Jabra in the ear stereo headsets for $29.99
- Stereo 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm adapter for $9.99
- Arm case pouch for $19.99
- Bluetooth Accessories
- Bluetooth lanyard stereo ear bud headset with in-line music controller for $129.99
- Bluetooth stereo headphones for $99.99
- Travel charger for $29.99
- 2.5 mm headset adapter for $9.99
- Extended Li-Ion battery (1200mAh) for $49.99
- Stereo headset with Call, Answer and End capabilities for $29.99
- Pouch with swivel clip for $19.99
- Combo Pack: pouch and vehicle power charger for $39.98
- Swivel leather holster for $19.99
- 2.5 mm headset adapter with power port connector for $14.99
For more information on Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or visit www.verizonwireless.com.
About Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless owns and operates the nation's most reliable wireless network, serving 54.8 million voice and data customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) and Vodafone (NYSE and LSE: VOD). Find more information on the Web at www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.####