BASKING RIDGE, NJ — Verizon Wireless, the leading wireless company with the nation's most reliable wireless voice and data network, today announced the newest addition to the America's Choice® calling plans Premium calling plans. The new plans beginning at 450 minutes for $79.99 monthly access and going up to 6,000 minutes for $239.99 include Unlimited Messaging, the V CAST VPak, VZ NavigatorSM and Mobile E-mail.
"These are lifestyle plans that respond to customers who want one bundle with all of the services they use in every day life," said Rob Miller, vice president marketing for Verizon Wireless. "When you look at our line-up of plans, Basic, Select and now Premium, customers have more choices than ever to personalize their service plan. We are confident that these new plans are more robust than any on the market today."
With the new America's Choice Premium calling plans, customers can stay connected in more ways, to more people than ever before because all plans include unlimited IN Calling, unlimited nights and weekends and unlimited text, picture, video and instant messaging to anyone on any network in the U.S.
Key features from Verizon Wireless' America's Choice Premium plans include:
- Mobile E-mail Customers get their e-mail on-the-go with Verizon Wireless' new Mobile E-mail application on select Get It Now®-enabled phones. With Mobile E-mail, Verizon Wireless customers can access up to 10 of the world's most popular e-mail services, including Yahoo!® Mail, Windows Live Hotmail, AOL® Mail, AIM® Mail, Verizon.net accounts and more on their mobile phones.
- VZ Navigator This location based service from Verizon Wireless gives customers audible turn-by-turn directions and location information to more than 14 million points of interest including restaurants, ATMs and gas stations.
- Messaging Unlimited text, picture, video and instant messaging to anyone on any network in the U.S. The plans allow customers to send and receive messages to other wireless users and e-mail addresses worry free.
- V CAST Basic Video Clips Verizon Wireless customers can enjoy video clips of the latest news, sports and entertainment in the palms of their hands.
- Internet Included with the V CAST VPak, customers have unlimited access to Mobile Web 2.0SM at speeds faster than ever before.
- Network Verizon Wireless has invested more than $37 billion in the last seven years to increase the coverage and capacity of its national network.
To get the America's Choice calling plans (Basic, Select and now Premium) from Verizon Wireless, customers may call 1-800-2 JOIN IN. America's Choice Premium plans are initially available on the enV by LG, the MOTORAZR V3m, the LG VX8300 and the Chocolate by LG.
For more information on Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go to www.verizonwireless.com.
About Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless operates the nation's most reliable wireless voice and data network, serving 60.7 million customers. The largest US wireless company and largest wireless data provider, based on revenues, Verizon Wireless is headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with 66,000 employees nationwide. The company is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE:VZ) and Vodafone (NYSE and LSE: VOD). Find more information on the Web at www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.####