BASKING RIDGE, NJ — From fun and flirty, to chic and sophisticated, Verizon Wireless has an assortment of wireless treats in an array of say-it-with-love colors this Valentine's Day.
- Decked out in power pink, the Venus by LG is as sophisticated as it is classy. This popular phone features dual-screen displays, the lower with touch navigation, and V CAST Music and Video.
- Chic, sleek and pink, the BlackBerry® Pearl 8130 is pretty and functional. It is the ultimate multi-tasking tool for the person who needs to manage e-mail, browse the Internet, snap photos, listen to music, watch videos, and much, much more even on Valentine's Day.
- Sweet, oh-so thin and wrapped in sparkly red, teal or blue, the Verizon Wireless Juke by Samsung is the perfect way to serenade any sweetheart. With its unique swivel-hinge that flicks open 180 degrees, this fun-loving phone doubles as a side-loading music player that supports .mp3, .wma, .aac and .aac+ files.
- Decked out in the reddest of reds and loaded with features, the Verizon Wireless FlipShot by Samsung features a 3.0 megapixel built-in camera, digital zoom, camcorder, and a rotating display for optimal viewing when snapping photos perfect for recording magic moments.
- Elegant and worldly, the red BlackBerry 8830 World Edition Smartphone with Verizon Wireless' Global BlackBerry service will keep loved ones connected wherever they may roam. Its robust red finish plays cover to a mobile office essential that lets customers make and receive calls from more than 185 countries and send and receive e-mails in more than 100 countries.
- Luxurious and sweet, the purple Verizon Wireless Gleam by Samsung is a high-tech love connection for the person who likes to stand out in a crowd. Its unique, living wallpaper changes with the time of day, and its multimedia features include V CAST Music and Video.
It is the little things that count, and Verizon Wireless offers a variety of fashionable phone cases that make a perfect match with Valentine's Day phones. Customers can give the gift of fashion with designer phone pouches from Dooney & Bourke® and Paul Frank, or choose a pink leather Universal Phone Sleeve, a red patent leather trim pouch, a black and pink Body Glove smartphone case, or pink and red phone socks:
- Constructed from clear pliable plastic, these Dooney & Bourke pouches are a practical and playful choice that fit most of today's slim mobile phones and come equipped with detachable wrist straps that are perfect for fashionistas.
- Featuring Paul Frank's classic character Julius the monkey, the Paul Frank phone pouch has a faux suede interior, carabiner clip and removable wrist strap that creates the perfect combination of fun and function.
- With its black suede body, red patent leather trim and clear screen for easy viewing, the Milante carrying pouch is the perfect choice for customers looking for both elegance and style.
- The leather Universal Phone Sleeve sports a sophisticated design, a carabiner clip that attaches to a purse or bag for easy portability and a wrist strap that feeds through the phone's lanyard loop.
- The pink and black stylish Body Glove pouch is sure to be a hit with those customers who like simple yet versatile accessories. The pouch's basic design complements many smartphones and its belt clip provides for easy phone transport.
- Available in pink or red with a white top and drawstring closure, phone socks offer a unique way to carry a phone while protecting it from scratches.
Verizon Wireless' phones for Valentine's Day range in price from $79.99 to $299.99 each after applicable rebates and discounts with new two-year customer agreements. Accessories are available for $14.99 to $49.99, depending on style. For more information about Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, including those in Circuit City, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or visit www.verizonwireless.com.
About Verizon WirelessVerizon Wireless operates the nation's most reliable wireless voice and data network, serving 65.7 million customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with 69,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) and Vodafone (NYSE and LSE: VOD). For more information, go to: www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.####