DELAFIELD, WI — Verizon Wireless has relocated its Delafield Communications Store to an expanded, state-of-the-art location at 3150 Golf Road. The new store offers consumers a high-tech and hands-on experience with wireless voice, data, music and video services.
At 4,000-square-feet, the store has more than doubled in size and is one of the first in the nation to showcase a new and highly interactive retail concept that is a departure from Verizon Wireless' traditional retail store design. The new design integrates a number of innovative systems and operational enhancements designed to streamline the sales process and increase customer satisfaction. Among the new store's features are:
- Oversized high-definition plasma screens showcasing the latest wireless multimedia applications such as V CAST and Get It Now®.
- A bright, open Demo Bar where customer interaction is guided by product-savvy sales staff, allowing customers to get a sense of the look and feel of a broad range of equipment and services.
- More than 75 working models of handsets, aircards and other devices for customers to handle and test.
- A Greeter Kiosk that allows customers to check in electronically, browse the store and then visit with a representative who already has the customer's account background and reason for visit keyed up on the customer service computer.
- A Bill Payment Kiosk that allows customers to pay their bills quickly and easily using checks, cash or credit/debit cards.
- Customer Service and Technical Support departments, making it easy for customers to get account information, customer service and address technical issues from trained in-store staff.
"Wireless technology is ever evolving and consumers are more in-tune with the industry than ever before," said T.J. Fox, region presidentVerizon Wireless. "This new store design puts customers in the driver's seat and allows them to experience our technology first hand-a shopping experience currently not offered by any other wireless provider."
Verizon Wireless' Communications Store in Delafield is open Monday though Saturday 9 a.m. 8 p.m., and Sunday from 11 a.m. 6 p.m. The store's phone number is 262-646-7688.
About Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless operates the nation's most reliable wireless voice and data network, serving 68.7 million customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with 70,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) and Vodafone (NYSE and LSE: VOD). For more information, go to: www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.####