WAUKESHA, WI — To better serve its customers in Waukesha, Verizon Wireless has opened a state-of-the-art facility at 1200 W. Sunset Drive. This Verizon Wireless store offers consumers a more high-tech, hands-on experience, providing them with the latest and most innovative products and services.
“Wireless technology is evolving and consumers are more in-tune with the industry than ever before,” said T.J. Fox, president Illinois/Wisconsin Region–Verizon Wireless. “This new location and creative store design puts customers in the driver’s seat and enables them to experience our latest technology firsthand—a shopping experience currently not offered by any other wireless provider.”
The New Communications StoreThe 3,900-square-foot store showcases a highly interactive retail concept, and its design integrates a number of systems and operational enhancements devised to streamline the sales process and increase customer satisfaction. Among the new store’s features are:
- Oversized high-definition plasma screens showcasing the latest wireless multimedia applications such as V CAST and Get It Now®.
- A bright, open Demo Bar where customer interaction is guided by a product-savvy sales staff, and where customers can get a sense of the look and feel of a broad range of equipment and services.
- More than 50 working models of handsets, air cards and other devices for customers to handle and test.
- A Greeter Kiosk that enables customers to check in electronically before browsing the store and then talk with a representative who will already have their account background and reason for visiting the store keyed up on the customer-service computer.
- A Bill Payment Kiosk that enables customers to pay their bills quickly and easily using checks, cash or credit/debit cards.
- Customer Service and Technical Support departments that make it easy for customers to get account information and service and address technical issues from the trained in-store staff.
New HiresMicah Wilson of Sussex has been named store manager and will oversee a group of six employees, four of whom have been recently hired by the company. These newly hired employees are:
- Amanda Plochoki of Milwaukee – Retail Sales Representative
- Brandon Cookson of Milwaukee – Retail Sales Representative
- Javier Mirana of Milwaukee – Retail Sales Representative
- Adalaberto Garcia of Racine – Retail Sales Representative
Employees transferring from other Verizon Wireless locations are:
- Jacqueline Luettgen of Greenfield – Assistant Manager
- Stephanie Kreitzer of Milwaukee – Assistant Manager
Verizon Wireless’ Communications Store in Waukesha is open Monday though Saturday 9 a.m.– 8 p.m., and Sunday from 11 a.m.– 6 p.m. The store’s phone number is 262-544-0817.
About Verizon WirelessVerizon Wireless operates the nation’s most reliable and largest wireless voice and 3G data network, serving 89 million customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with 85,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) and Vodafone (NASDAQ and LSE: VOD). For more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.####