HELENA, MT — Calling, downloading apps and surfing the Web on the Verizon Wireless network is now easier and faster for residents and travelers in Montana thanks to five new cell sites added in the first quarter of this year, including:
- Crow Agency – improved coverage for Crow Agency and along I-90 corridor
- Kalispell – improved coverage in West Kalispell, West Valley Road and nearby foothills; and along Hwy 2 west of city
- Lodge Grass – improved coverage for Lodge Grass and along nearby I-90 corridor
- Lolo – improved coverage for town of Lolo
- Wyola – improved coverage for town of Wyola and nearby I-90
Since being founded in 2000, Verizon Wireless has invested more than $285 million in its Montana network. Nationally, the company has invested more than $70 billion over that same period to increase the coverage and capacity of its premier nationwide networks and to add new services.
The network upgrades in Montana are part of the company’s ongoing investment to keep improving and strengthening the nation’s largest and most reliable wireless network.
About Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless operates the nation’s largest 4G LTE network and largest, most reliable 3G network. The company serves nearly 108 million total wireless connections, including 92.2 million retail customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with nearly 82,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE, NASDAQ: VZ) and Vodafone (LSE, NASDAQ: VOD). For more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.