To be the first to download the album, you have to act fast. Customers must visit Verizon’s tumblr page beginning at 3 p.m. today for one hour only in order to receive an advance preorder download code. The code is good for one free album and will be activated on Friday, October 2, the day the album drops. But you’ll have to be fast, as the codes are available for a limited time and will be available to Verizon customers only.
Why Avicii? Why Not?
Swedish DJ, remixer and record producer extraordinaire Avicii is one of the world’s top DJ’s and a two-time Grammy Award nominee. His YouTube page has more than 2 billion views and nearly 8 million subscribers. Avicii’s newest album, “Stories,” is expected to be as popular with fans as his previously released songs, “I Could Be the One” and “Wake Me Up.”
Verizon’s network enables the amazing power of the digital world, where anything is possible. Through #WhyNotWednesday, we’re delivering weekly unique access and unexpected experiences to customers. Visit Verizon.tumblr.com to discover something new every week. #WhyNotWednesday: there’s something for everyone:
#WhyNotWednesday’s previous offerings include:
- Customers who tweeted a burger emoji received a real one in return through @fooji.
- Music fans got a virtual concert from Echosmith ahead of the iHeartRadio Music Festival.
- Fashion buffs got insider access to New York Fashion Week.
- Sports fans have access to live-streaming NFL games through NFL Mobile.
- Pop culture fans went behind the scenes of the MTV VMAs via Periscope.
Follow @Verizon on Twitter and look for the hashtag #WhyNotWednesday every Wednesday to see that week’s exclusive digital experience.