2018 Annual Meeting
Verizon’s annual meeting was held in Renton, Washington on May 3, 2018.
At the meeting, the shareholders elected each of Verizon’s 11 directors to a one-year term and ratified the appointment of Ernst & Young as the company’s independent registered public accounting firm.
The management proposal regarding approval of Verizon’s executive compensation received 91.75% of the vote for and 8.25% of the vote against.
- Special Shareowner Meetings: 45.99% for; 54.01% against
- Lobbying Activities Report: 36.23% for; 63.77% against
- Independent Chair: 47.62% for; 52.38% against
- Report on Cyber Security and Data Privacy: 11.57% for, 88.43% against
- Executive Compensation Clawback Policy: 35.39% for; 64.61% against
- Nonqualified Savings Plan Earnings: 28.03% for; 71.97% against