How Do I Get Points With My Rewards+?
Simplifying your life, celebrating a birthday and watching movies are just some of the ways you can
Refer a Friend Program
Share your love for Verizon. We'll thank you with great rewards.
VERIZON MY REWARDS+ BIG GAME SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
1. ENTRY PERIOD: The Verizon My Rewards+ Big Game Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time ("ET") on January 15, 2015 and ends on 11:59:59 AM ET on January 23, 2015 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Sponsor’s applicable computer servers are the official time keepers for this Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at time of participation/entry. All Federal, State and local laws and regulations apply. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, and where prohibited by law. Employees of Verizon Services Corp. (the “Sponsor”), its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, and internet agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes, and the immediate family members (spouses and parents, children and siblings and their spouses, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors are not eligible. Any determinations of eligibility will be made by Sponsor whose decisions are final. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. HOW TO ENTER: A Sweepstakes Entry ("Entry") may be obtained by one of the two following methods:
Entry Method 1: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit https://www.verizon.com/foryourhome/equickpay/myvzhome/rewards/ChnlRouter.aspx and follow the site instructions to redeem your Verizon My Rewards + Points to earn Sweepstakes Entries. You will receive one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes for every twenty-five (25) My Rewards+ Points you redeem. The entrant must follow the site instructions and provide a phone number at which entrant can be contacted. In the event of a dispute, the entrant will be considered the individual listed as the primary account holder on the Verizon Account record.
Entry Method 2 (No purchase necessary): During the Sweepstakes Period, visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WC8WKRX and follow the site instructions to provide requested information and submit your Entry. Requested information may include your name, mailing address, phone number at which entrant can be contacted, and email address. You will receive one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes each time you complete an Entry via this method.
Please note that regardless of method of entry, there is a limit of twenty (20) Entries per person. Entries must be received by 11:59:59 AM ET on January 23, 2015.
Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and will not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submitting an Entry is not proof of actual receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, undeliverable, misdirected Entries, all of which will be disqualified.
4. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY/LIMIT: Each entrant may submit up to a maximum of twenty (20) Entries by any method or combination of methods of entry as noted above. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated maximum number of Entries by using multiple accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or through any other means will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, from the Sweepstakes and any of the Sponsor’s other Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all Entries by that entrant.
5. RANDOM DRAWING/PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING: On or after January 23, 2015, an independent judging organization selected by the Sponsor (“Administrator”) will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period to select two (2) Grand Prize winners. Each Grand Prize winner will be awarded a prize consisting of a “Day at the Big Game” for two people in Glendale, Arizona, on February 1, 2015. Each Grand Prize consists of round trip coach air travel for two (2) people to the destination city from the gateway airport nearest the Grand Prize Winner’s residence, double-occupancy hotel accommodations for two (2) nights, admission to the game, two (2) football team jerseys and a $1,500 Prepaid Card (Visa or Mastercard at Sponsor’s discretion). All other expenses not specified herein are the winner's sole responsibility. Total Approximate Retail Value of each Grand Prize is $8,700. Actual value will be determined by winner's residence and seasonal rates. If winner resides within a 100 mile radius of Phoenix, AZ, ground transportation may be provided for winner and guest in lieu of air transportation and no compensation or substitution will be provided for difference in prize value. Trip must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Travel dates are anticipated to be January 31-February 2, 2015 but are subject to change as deemed necessary by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All travel arrangements must be made through the Sponsor or Sponsor's designee. Air carriers, hotels and other transportation will be selected by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Certain restrictions may apply. Travel must originate from and end at the same airport. Grand Prize winner and his or her travel companion must travel together on the same itinerary and possess all required travel documents. It is the responsibility of a Grand Prize Winner and his/her companion to provide proper documentation (including government issued picture identification and/or passport, as required). Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. All airline tickets are subject to flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. Sponsor reserves the right to structure travel route, determine travel times, and select accommodations in its sole and absolute discretion. A Grand Prize Winner will not receive cash or any other form of compensation if actual travel costs are less than the estimate made in these Official Rules. Total ARV of all prizes: $17,400.
Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
Taxes on prizes and all expenses related to the acceptance and use of prizes that are not specified are the sole responsibility of the winners. No cash redemption, substitution or transfer of prize permitted, except by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute listed prize for one of comparable or greater value for any reason.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: On or after January 23, 2015, the Administrator will notify the potential winners (“Potential Winners”) at the phone number provided in the entry submission. Each Potential Winner must be reached by phone when called, and must verbally confirm his/her eligibility and acceptance of the prize. No telephone messages will be left for a Potential Winner, and a Potential Winner will only be telephoned one time for attempted prize notification. Notification attempts not satisfactorily completed within three (3) minutes may be deemed as unsuccessful, and an alternate Potential Winner will be selected. Potential Winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
Potential Winners will be required to complete, sign and properly execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and (except where prohibited by law) Publicity Release, and an IRS-W9 Form, and return the documents via facsimile or email within 24 hours of receipt (and subsequently by mail, which must be received within three (3) days of the facsimile/email) to Sponsor’s representative. A Potential Winner shall not be deemed a winner of the prize, even if the winning notification should so indicate, unless and until a Potential Winner’s eligibility has been verified, all required documents have been executed and returned via facsimile/email, and a Potential Winner has been notified that the acceptance and verification process is complete. If a Potential Winner is eighteen (18) or older as is required for entry, but has not yet reached the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence, the prize will be awarded in the name of the Potential Winner’s parent or legal guardian, who must be otherwise eligible under these Official Rules and fulfill all requirements of a Potential Winner. Guest of winners will be required to execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of credentials. Once a guest is selected, he/she may not be substituted, except in Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion.
By accepting the prize, each winner and his/her guest represent that they understand that travel, whether by plane, automobile, or other conveyance, or by foot, and in the air, contains some inherent element of risk of accident, illness, injury, loss or death, which may be caused by negligence, forces of nature, or other agencies, known or unknown. Each winner and his/her guest represent that they recognize that such risks may be present at any time before, during and after the trip. In order to be considered a winner and partake of the enjoyment of this prize, each winner and his/her guest must be willing to accept the risk, and to confirm their acceptance to such risk in writing at Sponsor's request. Winner or his/her guest must provide hotel with a major credit card issued in one of their names to cover room security and incidental expenses, if any. Further, hotel may require the party providing a major credit card to be age 21 or older.
7. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for the Sponsor, Administrator, prize providers and their designees to use, for promotional purposes in any type of media without further payment or consideration, entrant’s name, likeness, city and state of residence, and any written or oral comments or testimonials to, or other feedback on, any prize or entrant’s experience.
8. ENTRY CONDITIONS AND RELEASE: By participating, each entrant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, Administrator and/or the Sweepstakes judges, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, Administrator, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, and internet agencies, and any other company or individual involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes, together with all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages caused by any disclosure of private facts, (false light in the public eye, or any other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, death or personal injury arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation, creation of an Entry, submission of an Entry, participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance, use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor and Administrator and all Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor and/or Administrator reserve the right to: (i) cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud or technical failure, or any other causes corrupt or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor and/or Administrator in their sole discretion, and (ii) in the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled, award the prize in a random drawing from the eligible Entries received prior to event requiring such action. Released Parties are not responsible for the following: (i) electronic transmissions, entries or submissions that are late, incomplete, inaudible, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected or not received by Sponsor or its agents for any reason; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures and/or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries or related materials; or for destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries or related material; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to entrants' or any person's computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes; (iv) causes beyond Sponsor's reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes; (v) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these rules (all such entries will be disqualified); or (vi) any printing errors in these Official Rules or in any advertisements or correspondence in connection with this Sweepstakes. In the event of any conflict between these Official Rules and any abbreviated rules or advertising distributed in connection with the Sweepstakes, the terms and conditions of these Official Rules shall prevail. The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the entry in question may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Administrator and/or Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules. Caution: any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify and seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s failure to enforce any of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that rule. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Sweepstakes shall be construed only according to U.S. laws.
10. DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Sweepstakes or the determination of Winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the State or Federal courts located in or for the State of Delaware; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, any punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant, Sponsor and/or Administrator in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Delaware.
11. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, all entrants and the Winners, on behalf of themselves, their executors, heirs and assigns, agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Released Parties from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses of any kind to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with (i) the conduct, Sweepstakes or outcome of the Sweepstakes; (ii) the receipt, ownership or use or misuse of any prize; and/or (iii) the preparation for participation in or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity in connection with the Sweepstakes or otherwise. Under no circumstances will Sponsor and/or Administrator or the Released Parties be liable for punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (i) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (iv) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of an Entry. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in the Sweepstakes to be available and/or claimed, Administrator reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded eligible prize claims.
13. WINNER LIST: To receive a list of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by February 28, 2015, to: Verizon My Rewards+ Big Game Sweepstakes Winner List, PMI Station, P.O. Box 750, Southbury, CT 06488-0750.
14. SPONSOR: Verizon Services Corp., One Verizon Way, Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
To be eligible for My Rewards+, a customer must have High Speed Internet or FiOS® Internet and/or FiOS® TV and a My Verizon account. The program is subject to its terms and conditions.
Not all customers are eligible for upload speed upgrades.
Refer a Friend My Rewards+ points can only be earned if Referee orders service at verizon.com/referafriend and subscribes to qualifying services for 60 days with no past due balance. Referee must also enroll in the My Rewards+ Loyalty program within 90 days of service installation to be eligible for points.
The listed merchants are in no way affiliated with Verizon, nor are they to be considered sponsors or co-sponsors of this program. Retailers are not liable for any actual or alleged claims related to this offer. The logos and other identifying marks used are trademarks of and owned by each represented company and/or its affiliates. Please visit www.verizon.com/myverizon for complete merchant terms and conditions.
The BullseyeDesign, Target and Target Gift Cards are registered trademarks of Target Brands, Inc. Terms and conditions are applied to gift cards. Target is not a participating partner in or sponsor of this offer.
Exxon Mobil Corporation is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this promotion. The Exxon and Mobil logos are registered trademarks of Exxon Mobil Corporation or one of its subsidiaries. ExxonMobil Gift Cards are issued and sold by SVM, an Illinois Limited Partnership.
Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Except as required by law, Amazon.com Gift Cards ("GCs") cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods at Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal. GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation. All Amazon®,™ & © are IP of Amazon.com or its affiliates. No expiration date or service fees.
The Starbucks word mark and the Starbucks Logo are trademarks of Starbucks Corporation. Starbucks is also the owner of the Copyrights in the Starbucks Logo and the Starbucks Card designs. All rights reserved. Starbucks is not a participating partner or sponsor in this offer.
PaneraBread and the Mother Bread Logo are registered trademarks of PaneraBread and are used with permission. PaneraBread is not a sponsor of this program. See PaneraBread Gift Card® for complete terms and conditions of use.
© 2014, DD IP Holder LLC. All rights reserved. The Dunkin' Donuts trademarks, logos and designs are registered trademarks of DD IP Holder LLC and used under license. Dunkin' Donuts is not a sponsor of this promotion. The Dunkin' Donuts Card is subject to complete terms and conditions, which can be found at https://www.dunkindonuts.com/content/dunkindonuts/en/help/terms.html#ddcard.
CharityChoiceGift Cards is a project of Special Kids Fund (501c3, EIN 58-2550249). Special Kids Fund receives a modest 10% admin fee, which is deducted prior to the quarterly allocation of the funds to the charities. Funds are distributed to each of the designated charities in one payment, as a bulk allocation. Keep confirmation of your charity designation and verification of your order from your rewards program for your records. Ask your tax advisor as to your eligibility for a tax deduction. Not redeemable for cash or merchandise. Never expires.
Verizon My Rewards+ Visa® Prepaid Card is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Card is issued in connection with a loyalty, award or promotion program. No cash access or recurring payments. Card valid for up to 36 months; funds do not expire and may be available after card expiration date; monthly card account management and post-expiration card re-issuance fees may apply. Card terms and conditions apply, see MyPrepaidCenter.com/site/visa-univ.
My Rewards+ is a program provided by Verizon. Staples is neither a sponsor of My Rewards+ nor an affiliate of Verizon. See Staples Gift Card for complete terms and conditions of use.
L.L.Beanis not affiliated with Verizon and is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this program/offer.