Setting up your home page in Firefox
To set up your home page:
- Navigate to the page that you want to use as your home page.
- From the Tools menu, select Options.
- Make sure that the Main tab is highlighted, if it is not then click Main.
- Select Show my home page in the When Firefox starts box if it's not already selected.
- Click the Use Current Page button.
Your browser has been set to always open to the current page you just selected.
Verizon SignIn Alerts
Did you know?
Many equipment problems can be fixed in less than
Make sure your equipment is plugged in and that the power is working in the rest of your house