Verizon Online has partnered with Exent Technologies Inc. to offer you Verizon Games. Verizon Games provides a wide array of gaming options with two great gaming packages to choose from.
With Verizon Games, you can:
- Get unlimited access to the world’s largest on-demand PC game service of over 1500 premium full-version titles
- Download Verizon Games player for free to browse and manage downloading games
- Play for free* or choose a gaming package that works for you
- Play as many games as you like (offered in your package) and as often as you like
- Dress up your avatar, decorate a cool 3D game lounge, and win trophies and Prize Points by playing the games you love in the Verizon Games Community
Do I have to pay for Verizon Games?
No. We have select games always available for free. For access to hundreds of additional games, you may choose the package that best suits your gaming needs.
How do I pay?
Simply download the free Verizon Games player. After you download the Verizon Games player, you can choose to play some of the free games available in the service or try our no-risk 14-day free trial offer. All you’ll need to sign up for the 14-day free trial is a credit card or you can directly bill your Verizon Broadband account. After the 14-day trial period, the trial subscription matures into a paid subscription and you will be charged a monthly fee for the service unless you cancel your subscription. You must cancel prior to the end of your free trial offer to avoid charges. Verizon Online will continue to bill you until you cancel your service.
What do I need to play?
- Download the free Verizon Games player
- A PC with Windows XP, Vista or 7 (32bit or 64bit) Operating System
- High-Speed Internet Connection
- visit Verizon Games on Demand.
Already have a Verizon Games
If you already have an account, go to I have an account with Verizon Games.
If you have more questions about service or gaming, visit Verizon Games FAQs.
*Games available for free play are limited to select games to be determined by Verizon Games.