First, try fixing your equipment problemAre you certain your FiOS TV equipment is broken? Sometimes equipment that appears to be broken can be fixed. Find quick fixes for your equipment problem below:
If your equipment is still not working, request a replacement and return broken equipment
If the above solutions don't resolve your equipment problem, follow the steps below to request a replacement and return your broken equipment:
- Contact us at 1-800-VERIZON. A Verizon support representative will assist you as follows:
- They may do further analysis to diagnose your equipment issue.
- If they cannot fix your equipment, they will determine if it needs to be replaced or if a technician needs to be dispatched to resolve the issue.
- If necessary, they will send you replacement equipment by mail which you will receive within 24-72 hours. Equipment by mail is ready to plug and play.
- If replacement equipment is sent, there will be a return receipt inside the box which lets you package and return the defective equipment to Verizon at no charge to you. Or you can choose another return option:
- If you prefer to drop the defective equipment off instead of scheduling a pick-up, you can take the unboxed equipment to the nearest Mail Boxes Etc. or UPS store. They will box and ship the equipment to Verizon at no charge to you.
- If you cannot schedule a pick-up or there are no Mail Boxes Etc. or UPS stores near you, you can bring the defective equipment to a designated Verizon FiOS TV store.
You will not be able to pick-up a new Set-Top Box to replace a defective Set-Top Box at any Verizon store.
You must speak to a Verizon support representative at 1-800-VERIZON to ensure that any promotions or special offers associated with your current equipment are forwarded to your replacement equipment.