FiOS DVR Manager lets you manager your DVR from any Internet-connected computer or through any wireless phone with Internet capability.
With FiOS DVR Manager, you can:
- Schedule a recording
- Cancel or delete a recording
- Manage your Favorite channel lists
- Manage your Video On Demand Bookmarks
- Access FiOS TV Parental Controls
What are the requirements for using FiOS DVR Manager?
To use FiOS DVR Manager, you must:
- Be a FiOS TV customer.
- Have a Verizon-provided DVR.
- Have access to the Internet from a computer or a wireless phone.
Are there added fees to use FiOS DVR Manager?
There are no add-on fees on top of the fees you already pay as part of your regular FiOS TV and Internet service or Wireless phone plan.
How do I set up FiOS DVR Manager?
Follow the setup procedure on the FiOS TV Central web site. The activation process generally takes between 24-48 hours to complete.
What is the mobile web site for mobile access to FiOS DVR Manager?
From your Internet-connected wireless phone, go to http://m.verizon.com/tv and create a bookmark in your mobile web browser.
Can I use FiOS DVR Manager even if my phone is not a Verizon phone?
FiOS DVR Manager doesn't require that you use a Verizon phone.
Can I use the FiOS DVR Manager if my DVR is not one that was provided by Verizon?
You must use a Verizon-provided DVR to use the FiOS DVR Manager.
Is there an iPhone app. for the FiOS DVR Manager?
To download the FiOS DVR Manager iPhone application:
- Open the app. store on your iPhone and press the Search icon.
- Type FiOS in the search box.
- Select verizon fios dvr manager.
- Press the Verizon FiOS DVR... selection.
- Press Free, then press Install.
- Enter your password and select OK.