Connecting the D-Link wireless USB adapter
Steps to create a D-Link DI-624 wireless home network in Windows XP
- Remove the CD from the CD-ROM drive and click Exit on the Installer screen.
- After your computer restarts, shut it down so you can connect the USB adapter.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to the connector at the back of the USB adapter.
- Insert the other end of the cable into an available USB port in your computer.
- Turn the computer back on. If the "Welcome to the Found New Hardware Wizard" displays, select No, not this time.[Show Me]
- Select Install the software automatically (Recommended) when the "Welcome to the Found New Hardware Wizard" screen displays.[Show Me]
- Click Next.