Connecting to a wireless networking using WPA2 or WPA encryption
- Click Advanced Settings.
- Select one of the available connections. It will have "None" in the field beside it.
- Click Search for an Access Point.
- Select your access point.
- If there is a gold lock that is unlocked,
- Tap the name of your access point and then tap OK.
- If there is a gold lock that is locked,
- Tap the name of the access point and enter the WEP encryption key for your network in the WEP field.
- If you're using WPA or WPA2 encryption on your network, tap Change Security Settings and enter your WPA or WPA2 encryption key.
- Tap OK to save your settings.
- If no access point is displayed, you must move closer to the router.
Note: Customers seeking additional support should contact their game console manufacturer.
How can I tell what products are supported by Verizon?