Entering the D-Link USB security settings
Steps to connect additional computers to a wireless network with a Verizon MI424WR router
- Click Security to enter the security settings to match the settings when you configured your router.
- Make sure WEP is selected in the Authentication field. [Show Me]
- Select Shared Authentication in the Authentication Mode field.[Show Me]
- Select the WEP Key number (1, 2, 3, or 4) and then select 40/64 bits or 104/128 bits to indicate the level of WEP security you chose when setting up your router. [Show Me]
- Select ASCII or HEX in the Key Format field to indicate the WEP key format you selected when configuring your router.[Show Me]
- Enter the WEP Key you used when configuring your router. Be sure to enter it in the same Key field you selected when setting up your router. [Show Me]