Installing the D-Link wireless notebook adapter
Steps to connect additional computers to a wireless network with a Verizon MI424WR router
- Select Yes, I want to restart my computer now when the InstallShield Wizard Complete window displays and click Finish.[Show Me]
- Remove the installation CD from your CD-ROM drive and click Exit in the D-Link Installer screen.
- When you computer reboots, shut it down. This is necessary to install the notebook adapter.
- Install the D-Link wireless notebook adapter into an available cardbus slot in your notebook computer.
- Turn your computer back on.