Updating the WEP key for your Verizon MI424WR network
- Select the level of WEP encryption you were using on your home network (64/40 bit or 128/104 bit).
- Select the format for your WEP encryption key (Hex or ASCII). If your router is using an older version of firmware, you will not see this option.
- Enter your network's WEP encryption key in the Key Code field.
- After reviewing your new security settings in the "Current Wireless Status" section, write down your updated settings and keep them in a safe place for future reference.
- Click Apply to save your updated settings.