Home Voice Mail answers your phone calls while you are away, on the Internet, sending a fax, or taking another call. You can retrieve your voice messages at anytime, from any Touch tone phone, whether from your home or a remote location without the need of additional equipment.
**Verizon offers different types of Home Voice Mail service, depending on your area.
*All calling features are subject to availability and compatibility restrictions.
- Your mailbox can answer calls simultaneously
- You will hear an interrupted dial tone when there are new messages in your mailbox
- You can record a personalized greeting or use the automatic default system greeting at any time
- You can add optional features (depending on your area) such as Paging Notification, Special Delivery, Personal Receptionist, Wireless Notification, and Individual Mailboxes
User Guides for Home Voice Mail and OnePoint Voice Mail are available here
Home Voice Mail Access Number
- Retrieve your Home Voice Mail Access Number
FiOS Digital Voice Mail Access Number
Your Voice Mail Access Number is 1-888-234-6786.
**(All FiOS Digital Voice customers can use the same Access Number)
Reset Voice Mail Password