Voice Mail Features and User Guides
Use Voice Mail to answer your phone calls while you are away, on the Internet, sending a fax, or taking another call. You can retrieve your voice messages at anytime, from any touch-tone phone, whether from your home or a remote location without the need of additional equipment.
**Verizon offers different types of Home Voice Mail service, depending on your area.
*All calling features are subject to availability and compatibility restrictions.
- Your mailbox can answer calls simultaneously
- You will hear an interrupted dial tone when there are new messages in your mailbox
- You can record a personalized greeting or use the automatic default system greeting at any time
- You can add optional features (depending on your area) such as Paging Notification, Special Delivery, Personal Receptionist, Wireless Notification, and Individual Mailboxes
Voice Mail User Guide
Voice Mail Access Number
- Retrieve your Home Voice Mail Access Number
FiOS Digital Voice Mail Access Number
Your Voice Mail Access Number is 1-888-234-6786.
**(All FiOS Digital Voice customers can use the same Access Number)
Reset Voice Mail Password