- Can forward up to four alternate telephone numbers and your main telephone line to your OnePoint Voice Mail
- Depending on your area, stores up to 50 messages or 60 minutes of messages for 30 days
- Can notify you on your pager or Verizon Wireless phone when a new voice mail message is left in your mailbox
- Provides separate, private mailboxes where family members or roommates can receive messages.
- Enables you to change the number of times the phone rings before the voice mail service picks up. This feature is not available in all areas.
Call Forwarding-No Answer/Busy Transfer is required on all numbers that forward to OnePoint Voice Mail. All calling features are subject to availability and compatibility restrictions.
User Guides for OnePoint Voice Mail
California, Florida, and Texas
Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, and Rhode Island
Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Washington DC