OnePoint Voice Mail
OnePointSM Voice Mail enables you to retrieve all of your voice mail messages from a single voice mailbox, whether they are from your home, an additional line, a vacation home, or your Verizon Wireless phone.
OnePoint Voice Mail:
- Can forward up to four alternate telephone numbers and your main telephone line to your OnePoint Voice Mail
- Depending on your area, stores up to 50 messages or 60 minutes of messages for 30 days
- Can notify you on your pager or Verizon Wireless phone when a new voice mail message is left in your mailbox
- Provides separate, private mailboxes where family members or roommates can receive messages.
- Enables you to change the number of times the phone rings before the voice mail service picks up. This feature is not available in all areas
Toll rates apply for calls made to your Voice Mail system from outside your local calling area. Measured local service, local-usage or message-unit charges apply for calls forwarded to your voice mailbox and calls to check your messages.
Call Forwarding-No Answer/Busy Transfer is required on all numbers that forward to OnePoint Voice Mail. All calling features are subject to availability and compatibility restrictions.
OnePoint Voice Mail User Guide
Home Voice Mail Access Number
- Retrieve your Home Voice Mail Access Number
Fios Digital Voice Mail Access Number
- Your Voice Mail Access Number is 1-888-234-6786.Note: Beginning January 1, 2016, Fios Digital Voice Customers in CA, FL and TX, your Access Number is 1.844.387.5200.
- Reset Voice Mail Password