Programming your Scientific-Atlanta AT8850 AllTouch® Remote
To set up your Scientific-Atlanta AT8850 AllTouch remote, follow the steps below:
- Find the remote codes for the devices you want to set up. You can find the latest codes below:
In addition, remote codes are listed in the Scientific-Atlanta AT8550 AllTouch Remote Control User Guide.
- Turn on the device you want to program into your remote, for example if you are programming your remote to control your TV, then turn on the TV.
- Press and hold Select and the appropriate device button until all of the mode buttons blink twice.
- Enter the remote code for the device (if there is more than one remote code listed for your equipment, start with the first remote code in the list).
- Point the remote at the device and press the Power button.
Did the device turn off?
Yes: Keep the code you wrote down above for future reference. You may need it again if the remote code is accidentally erased.
No: Repeat these steps using the next remote code listed for your equipment.
Note: If none of the listed codes work for your equipment, you can use your remote to manually search for a valid code.
- Repeat this procedure for each device you want to program into your remote control.