*Global Account Manager
This job posting is no longer active
- Greenwood Village, CO - United States
- Sales - Full-Time
- Job #
This job posting is no longer active
The position is responsible for the management of assigned enterprise accounts in the Verizon Enterprise Solutions (VES) organization on a national basis. The principal functions include the protection and growth of assigned corporate revenue stream; execution of strategic sales plans and account marketing plans; negotiating through the proposals and contracts process; and to ensure customer satisfaction by meeting their requirements.
Sales Results: Manages and leads all wireless activity in coordination with the Verizon Enterprise Solutions (VES) wireline lead to identify, acquire and further penetrate VES accounts. Collaborates with VES wireline account lead to develop and offer comprehensive wireline-wireless solutions. Offers solution-based selling through customer sales presentations. Establishes strategic relationships with potential and existing customers promoting Verizon Enterprise Solutions as the market leader in the ICT industry. Supports efforts to negotiate contracts with customers as well as identify and close contract renewal opportunities.
Account Management and Planning: Supports efforts to fulfill contracts internally by working with key functional groups including Enterprise Data, Network, IT, E-Commerce, Data, Finance, Legal and Customer Service teams as well as third party vendors for services. Ensure all internal departments have fulfilled responsibilities to implement new wireless solutions for VES customers. Work with assigned VES and regional personnel in developing and implementing the strategic sales plan to further penetrate accounts and drive activations.
Customer Retention: Work closely with VES and Verizon Wireless Customer Support teams on customer issues, procurement, trouble-shooting, change requests and process improvements. Maintain and grow existing customer base and manage churn.
Training / Meetings / Reporting: Continuously update knowledge of wireless and wireline products, services, industry trends and the competitive dynamics of the marketplace. Participate in training opportunities on products/solutions and attend sales meetings. Represent company at trade association meetings to promote VES wireless solutions and increase presence in the community by developing relationships through chambers of commerce. Fully utilize all sales force automation, funnel management and prospecting tools. Manage sales funnel, generate reporting on sales activities and forecasting.
2 Positions available (Greenwood Village, CO) and (Washington, Utah or Oregon, where space permits)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- Five to seven years outside sales/account management experience required preferably with emphasis on major/national accounts
- Proven superior professional selling, prospecting, funnel management and account management skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively present, interact with and negotiate with all organizational levels
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-changing environment that requires a high degree of multi tasking with minimal supervision. Superior technical and analytical skills
- Effective use of PC including Microsoft Office required
- Must have valid driver's license, good driving record and proof of insurance
- Effective negotiation and closing skills required
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.