Account Manager New Logo
This job posting is no longer active
This job posting is no longer active
Are you the seasoned and eager Senior Account Manager Acquisition we are looking for?
In this challenging position, you will be part of a winning Sales team, responsible for identifying and maintaining a portfolio of customers, selling across the full range of Voice, Data and IP solutions, maximizing revenue and profitability. The successful individual will have a significant experience in sales leadership, within a solutions telecoms/IT environment.
This 'hunting' sales position utilizes prospecting and networking skills to identify sales opportunities and then skills in managing internal resources to win their Enterprise. A successful Account Manager Acquisition will need minimal direction from management and be familiar with all aspects of the sales process. Utilize prospecting skills that include networking with former Enterprise partners and contacts, cold-calling, industry research, and product knowledge to generate new Enterprise.
As a Senior Account Manager - your main responsibilities will involve:
• Secure, grow and win profitable Enterprise from client using the Verizon Enterprise solutions portfolio on an international basis.
• To position Verizon and its services at a strategic level and build relationships with the client at a senior executive level globally.
• To manage revenue opportunities using sales management tools (Siebel) as well as strategic account management (assessment, reviews and negotiations).
• To develop and own Customer Account Plans, obtaining internal and external sign off as appropriate.
• Lead and drive a virtual global sales team to generate significant new revenue streams across all regions where client present.
• Proactive account, relationship and opportunity management
• Using client and prospect feedback, develop specific solutions to Enterprise challenges uncovered, incorporating Verizon Enterprise products and services.
• Manage a support team of technical, service, and installation professionals to assemble proposals using Verizon Enterprise products that solve Enterprise problems for prospects and clients.
• Develops account plans and establishes forecasts of anticipated revenue and details strategic direction of accounts with measurable, accountable steps, through obtaining clear understanding of the client Enterprise, strategic goals and trading methods.
• Generates close Enterprise relationships with the client, in order to protect and grow Verizon Enterprise revenues and to act as corporate interface between Verizon Enterprise and client
Your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
• Significant experience in a senior sales role (at least 7 years) in telecommunications industry and environment, with detailed understanding of competitor offerings, telecommunications product portfolio and industry trends
• A demonstrable solution sales focus; proven sales track record, working with global accounts, developing accounts and acquiring new Enterprise, across all verticals.
• Strong communication skills. An accomplished influencer.
• Full understanding of commercial finance concepts- profitability, revenues, ROI and turnover at "C" level with the ability to identify critical success factors and long/short term objectives.
• A Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related discipline experience;
• English and Dutch language skills are required.
What we will be looking for:
Motivated and professional, as an Account Manager with Verizon Enterprise you will have excellent relationship building skills and be able to develop and nurture positive relations with both internal teams and with customers. You will possess strong commercial, financial and technical awareness and be ultimately able to align team forecast, budget, actual orders and objectives with those of the company.