Customer Intelligence Manager
This job posting is no longer active
- Alpharetta, GA - United States
- Marketing - Full-Time
- Job #
This job posting is no longer active
This individual will manage the Customer Intelligence organization in Marketing, focused on Executive projects, data analysis, data management and managing a team that supports the Verizon Enterprise Solutions organization. The manager of this team will execute premier Database Marketing strategy techniques that will drive campaign performance and revenue opportunities for Verizon. The candidate will align closely with cross-functional teams, which includes Marketing, Finance, Legal and IT, and will have a proven track record at working with individuals at all levels. The candidate must be an expert within the area of data analysis, corporate family hierarchies, complex projects, target marketing, campaign strategy and relational databases.
Essential Job Duties:
- Manage team of Database Marketing associates, ensuring that all projects are completed within SLA
- Develop and conduct sophisticated exploratory data analysis, predictive modeling and data mining solutions to identity customer purchasing parameters, characteristics, and critical demographics.
- Development of company spend models used to identify business trends and opportunities for Verizon to measure market share for defined demographics
- Ability to multi-task through projects, and to actively recommend ideas to improve, enhance and drive results for Verizon
- Build data-driven marketing campaigns by segmenting and targeting customers and prospects using analytics
- Manage and produce customized reporting packages that focuses on key opportunities for Verizon
- Work with data vendors to enhance data using demographics, modeling tactics, and business hierarchies to improve marketing efforts
- Manage and prioritize projects, ad-hoc requests, and have the ability to work hands-on with data extractions, analysis creation and reporting results
- Ability to apply target marketing ideas, and to effectively strategize with appropriate teams to drive performance
- Review and evaluate third party Sales Tools and Data by participating in demos and product reviews, and identify potential opportunities for integrating these Services into existing Verizon applications
- BA or BS in Marketing, Business, Finance or Masters or related area with from 6-8 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working with database marketing, direct marketing or targeted analytics
- Exceptional computer skills with advanced proficiency in MS Excel skills (i.e. v-lookups, pivot tables, complex formulas, macros, etc.), MS Access and MS PowerPoint.
- Experience working with and understanding of relational databases.
- Experience working with campaign management tools and reporting tools, such as Salesforce.com
- Data Mining and/or Modeling experience is a plus.
- Team-oriented with ability to interact with others across all levels of the organization.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and handle a high degree of responsibility and to manage multiple projects assigned to the team simultaneously
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Project Management skills – Ability to manage multiple projects with different resources, third party vendors, priorities and timelines; Ability to meet time specific deadlines and schedules.
- Understanding of D&B data and corporate family hierarchy
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.