Senior Financial Analyst
- Basking Ridge, NJ - United States
- Finance and Accounting - Full-Time
- Job # 341248
Responsible for the delivery of financial guidance as an individual contributor working in specific areas within the Finance organization. Provides an advanced level of guidance and insight to apply key business drivers or operational variables during the analysis process and validates/disseminates key assumptions, model outcomes, conclusions, risks, opportunities and recommendations. A further key responsibility of this position is to identify and drive improvement opportunities in this area. Value is provided to the enterprise by continuously improving the finance and reporting processes to provide timely, accurate information and promotes informed decision making. This is a highly visible position due to the analysis and reporting functions performed by the position, requiring a solid understanding of the business and cost drivers along with strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Primary responsibility is performing critical results and trend analysis activities to identify key Revenue and Profit drivers. Will work independently and delivering action oriented recommendations to senior leadership, resulting in attainment of the Segment’s strategic goals
- Business thinking orientation around P&L structure. Will manage and develop P&Ls for business needs including Group Vice Presidents, Area Vice Presidents, and Customer level
- Candidate must be able to network and manage relationships with every level of employee in the Verizon Enterprise Solutions Sales organization and accomplish the requirements of the position.
- Develops monthly operational analysis that details performance and drivers of performance
- Provides critical analysis relative to operational improvements and revenue generation / expense savings opportunities. Proactively uncovers any potential inefficiency within the Sales organization. Identifies opportunities for investment.
- Effectively mines large data sets in order to successfully demonstrate clear understanding of operational trends.
- Analyze raw revenue results and deliver meaningful analysis of the drivers/leading indicators.
- Present high-quality, professional business insights at appropriate levels across the organization – from front-line to executive leadership; communicate performance, make recommendations, and enable important decision-making around top initiatives in the results-focused organization.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.