Digital Employer Brand Professional
This job posting is no longer active
- Basking Ridge, NJ - United States
- Human Resources - Full-Time
- Job #
This job posting is no longer active
- Own the development and execution of a best in class social recruitment strategy to activate and measure social media success at the recruiter level across the enterprise gaining stakeholder, legal and leadership feedback and approval
- Partner with Verizon's social business team to measure social media effectiveness at the macro and recruiter level; interpret analytics and provide strategic recommendations to increase pipeline and efficacy.
- Guide, provide feedback and stakeholder input on all aspects of social recruitment pilot program including all communications with participants, training documents, follow up
- Responsible for leading the implementation of all Verizon's social recruitment activities. The team member will manage pilot projects that involve recruiters and contribute and lead the development of determining the Return on Investment of new social initiatives. The team member will partner with teams throughout the company to develop and gain alignment on the strategy and tactical plan to achieve drive recruitment results.
Enterprise Careers Site:
-Serve as the Careers site lead for the Corporate Web. This position will be wholly responsible for the careers web site & will be charged with assessing metrics and analytics, conducting content inventory, evaluating content, and analyzing competitor sites. This position will also be responsible for defining site objectives, success metrics and making ongoing recommendation for improvement. This requires interpretation of the metrics and presentation to leaders (directors and above).
- Creation of a detailed editorial calendar to support the Corporate web as well as the Verizon Careers social media platforms. Manage agencies to ensure timely and quality execution of key deliverables. Cross-functional cross enterprise partnership, securing approprirate approvals. Design editorial guidelines, craft SEO-optimized copy
- Enter content into CMS, review content and test, publish content.
- Optimization of content: analyze content, perform user assessments and periodic audits and execute on an editorial calendar.
- Internal Communication - partner with VLDP / Intern Program manager to design and execute a robust communication plan for all key stakeholders of the programs including hiring managers, HR Business Partners, senior leaders, staffing, and employees. Manage the end-to-end review / approval process, securing all proper leadership and legal approval. Develop and deploy communications in CRM tool, track and report on effectiveness including open rate, click rate, engagement rate, bounce rate, etc
-Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Human Resources, Business or a related field or equivalent work experience
-2+ years related experience
- Meticulous proofreading and copy editing skills.
- Web/digital publishing knowledge, comfortable uploading and managing content in a CMS
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail.
- Knowledge of SEO and web-writing best practices
- Deep knowledge of social media landscape and emerging platforms
- Sound qualitative and quantitative analytical skills and in-depth experience with online analytics tools such as Google Analytics and social analytics tools such as Systemos; ability to navigate and conduct analysis of web and social metrics
Equal Employment Opportunity
Verizon is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Vet