At Verizon, we innovate constantly to help the biggest names in business do business – quicker and smarter. It takes vision. It takes focus. And we apply both every bit as much to the way we do business too. The brightest minds, the latest technologies and pioneering processes are combining to enhance this critical business function at our Center for Excellence in Lake Mary, FL. We’re finding new ways to add value and provide strategic support. This is the kind of work we do. And you can be part of it.
- Manage the planning, documentation, and delivery of projects that relate to the Bill to Cash cycle.
- Communicate on a regular basis with Management on the status of individual projects included in the program.
- Negotiate delivery dates and scope using knowledge of the future state process and utilizing firm knowledge of the project delivery cycle.
- Post implementation follow the health of the installation and assist process owners in Managing issues that may arise with code defects or design that may negatively impact the customer experience.
- Negotiate and execute on a clean transition from project to production with the appropriate process owner teams.
- Identify and gather appropriate subject matter experts from across the business who are impacted by a project.
- Document all business requirements in the appropriate format in a manner that describes the business needs and is supported by a process flow outlining the proposed customer experience as appropriate.
- Manage the work request scheduling process by initiating requests in the appropriate IT scheduling tools, updating documents as required, and assist with timely resolution of any issues or questions that are generated from our IT partners.
- Document all tasks and milestones in Microsoft project and update the documentation as timeline progresses.
- Manage escalations required to keep the project momentum and engage the appropriate Management team members for participation as needed.
- Ensure a cooperative relationship is maintained with all IT Customer Account Management teams to ensure ongoing support of the program and prevent slippage in timelines where possible.
- Establish regular project team calls with all relevant participants to discuss project status, issues, and jeopardies and facilitate discussion to bring resolution to any risks discussed. As appropriate begin to transition calls to focus and support of testing and ensure all personnel are prepared and engaged to facilitate.
- Develop and manage Go-No Go criteria and status in cooperation with IT and testing teams. As projects emerge in to production host post implementation calls to capture lessons learned that can be applied moving forward.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of directly related experience
- Demonstrated experience in continuous improvement initiatives
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Ability to develop and leverage relationships with partner organizations/stakeholders]
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Successfully handle multiple/competing priorities
- Microsoft Office suite
- PMP degree or certification preferred
Our business is fuelled by our passion for delivering unprecedented results for customers in over 52 countries. Throughout the world, we’re helping to create a better future – transforming how doctors battle cancer, rescue workers save lives, and people, businesses and communities interact with one another. If you have the drive, talent, energy and commitment to join over 180,000 like-minded people who are unlocking this positive potential of technology, we’ll support you every step of the way. Whether that’s through competitive compensation, award-winning training, or benefits so comprehensive we call them Total Rewards.
Start creating powerful answers today.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Verizon is a Federal Contractor
- Verizon requests veteran priority referrals
- Verizon is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Vet.