At Verizon, we innovate constantly to help the biggest names in business do business – quicker and smarter. It takes vision. It takes focus. And we apply both every bit as much to the way we do business too. The brightest minds, the latest technologies and pioneering processes are combining to enhance this critical business function at our Center for Excellence in Lake Mary, FL. We’re finding new ways to add value and provide strategic support. This is the kind of work we do. And you can be part of it.
- Candidate will manage the EDI payment process for Verizon.
- This includes analyzing and correcting EDI processing errors.
- Manually run exception payment data.
- Update and maintain EDI Trading Partner Database.
- Work directly with new EFT/ACH customers to provide the documentation for sending electronic payments to Verizon (both directly to Verizon and via banks/concentrators).
- Support end to end testing of new EFT customers.
- Resolve issues for potentially unhappy customers.
- Maintain Verizon’s ACH and Tax ID information on the Federal Government website (SAM/CCR).
- Monitor and work with Federal Government contacts concerning the Treasury Offset Program.
- Initiate process changes to improve the quality of the operation.
- Provide support for Finance employees as Trustee of certain applications.
- 3-5 years or equivalent experience in the electronic payment industry.
- Thorough understanding of payment types (including paper, ACH, EDI, Credit Card, etc.) and the associated rules governing their processing.
- A background in mainframe computer applications and tools (including JCL) is highly recommended.
- Optimally, the candidate needs to have an understanding of the various Verizon billing/payment systems.
- Bachelor's degree highly desired.
Our business is fuelled by our passion for delivering unprecedented results for customers in over 52 countries. Throughout the world, we’re helping to create a better future – transforming how doctors battle cancer, rescue workers save lives, and people, businesses and communities interact with one another. If you have the drive, talent, energy and commitment to join over 180,000 like-minded people who are unlocking this positive potential of technology, we’ll support you every step of the way. Whether that’s through competitive compensation, award-winning training, or benefits so comprehensive we call them Total Rewards.
Start creating powerful answers today.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Verizon is a Federal Contractor
- Verizon requests veteran priority referrals
- Verizon is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Vet.